ADVERTISEMENT

“Decency”

NZ Poke

Heisman Candidate
Dec 16, 2007
DefgOJyV4AAHfwG

DefgOJyVAAAjXoH

Interesting how none of the rhetoric from righties has anything to do with Ivanka outsourcing cheap labor to turn a profit. Can’t even live up to her daddy’s slogan lol:

“Hire American, Buy American”

i think its clear that the media believes its only indecent if they don't agree with the message.

Interesting how none of the rhetoric from righties has anything to do with Ivanka outsourcing cheap labor to turn a profit. Can’t even live up to her daddy’s slogan lol:

“Hire American, Buy American”
Funny. Had the media focused on this portion, they could disparage Ivanka all they want, and I suspect there wouldn't be nary a peep on this board in her defense. But thats not what Samantha said. She called her a "feckless c**t". What do we say on the boards? Once you resort to name calling, you've already lost the argument.

Obama/trump voters have their hands forced by these people. Keep it up libs!

***** are powerful, beautiful, nurturing and honest.

I'd venture to say that most of the board, excluding basement dwellers, froot loops, etc., have
encountered at least one of them thar' c*nts in life. None I/Dbros2 ever met were anything like
her pollyannaesque description, but it fits the narrative....so carry on.:rolleyes:

Reactions: NZ Poke
Ivanka is far from being a c. Bee, not so much.

Quitting cvnt is hard.

I got used to it when I lived overseas. It's a perfect curse, funny or bitten off in anger.

I'm not mad at Bee at all if she frees up cvnt for the masses.

You're equating a private conversation with a national broadcast in your whataboutism?

You need a Sesame Street refresher.

I think Biff even knew the mike was on. Maybe whataboutism, or maybe an example of even MORE obscene material coming from an even MORE publicly visible speaker.

Yes.

That's our president in all his glory. Plus bleeding out of her whatever, whatever she does in the bathroom, mock the spastic guy, etc. then he calls to censor someone else. His hypocrisy flies right over your head because he's your guy, end of analysis.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT