ADVERTISEMENT

“Best and Brightest”? Send em back says Trump

Again, if Obama hadn't acted unilaterally, then Trump wouldn't also be able to revoke it unilaterally. If Obama had worked WITH congress as opposed to AROUND them, this wouldn't be an issue.

Pretty simple concept.

You support this dumbass decision. Got it

Terrible decision if it happens. This will affect several friends of mine who are outstanding medical professionals. My disagreement has nothing to do with friendships though. These people are exactly the type of immigrants the US should be bringing in and supporting.

Terrible decision if it happens. This will affect several friends of mine who are outstanding medical professionals. My disagreement has nothing to do with friendships though. These people are exactly the type of immigrants the US should be bringing in and supporting.

Are your friends from Norway?? wink wink

It’s logically impossible to replace a 6-figure amount of:

- Medical professionals
- Entrepreneurs
- Teachers, some in advanced math/science
- IT professionals

“Buy American, Hire American” is a total crock of sh!t

Last edited:
Love the assumption of deportation.

And Scott is supporting the original dumb decision that allowed this decision

See how that works dummy?

Your messiah doesn’t stay in power forever.

Reactions: Bitter Creek
Love the assumption of deportation.

And Scott is supporting the original dumb decision that allowed this decision

See how that works dummy?

Your messiah doesn’t stay in power forever.

Putting legal immigrants to work and paying taxes...brilliant decision. Period. No way to twist it, and you know it.

Again, if Obama hadn't acted unilaterally, then Trump wouldn't also be able to revoke it unilaterally. If Obama had worked WITH congress as opposed to AROUND them, this wouldn't be an issue.

Pretty simple concept.
Simple concept, absolutely ruthless action by the Trump administration.

he hasn't done anything yet, so simmer down. He throws this stuff on the wall and waits. He is a fairly reasonable guy but hates nobama and everything he did...I'm guessing here.

And he knows it

He thought he would have all the cards in his favor for a hillary presidency. He weaponized the agencies, wire tapped trump tower, and had McCain working for him with a potential game ender with the dossier. I don’t blame him for thinking the executive orders would last for a minimum of 8 years after he left office. Glad it backfired though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT