ADVERTISEMENT

“America was an idea. We’ve never lived up to it.”

Lydsay Grahmmesty also made that same comment many years ago, I’ll never forget it. Kind of makes you think 🤔

America Is not, in fact, an idea. America is this:

CONSTITUTION_iStock-923052552_2500-1800x1143.jpg

It's almost as if people can't have aspirations to be even better. **** anyone who believes they are the best they could possible be.

America is an Experiment not an idea. Joe got it confused as usual. Anqueefa is an idea according to him, a bad idea at that just like the Dims having to run him as their Candidate for POTUS because all the other Clowns they trotted out there were worse than him so they chose Biden because of his ties to the Annointed one, the long legged mack daddy Otard.

America is an Experiment not an idea. Joe got it confused as usual. Anqueefa is an idea according to him, a bad idea at that just like the Dims having to run him as their Candidate for POTUS because all the other Clowns they trotted out there were worse than him so they chose Biden because of his ties to the Annointed one, the long legged mack daddy Otard.
Do you sleep? Do you have a job?

It's almost as if people can't have aspirations to be even better. **** anyone who believes they are the best they could possible be.
It’s certainly acceptable to strive for better, but to not acknowledge that what we have is better, by far, than anywhere else in the world, at anytime in history is the problem. He’s basically saying, “even though I’ve been in government for 47 fvcking years, this country sucks and has always sucked...but the next four years I can turn that around”.

Libs all aspire to do better, while doing nothing and being racists since the beginning of time and now all this white guilt is coming home on them. They need to take their own shortcomings and go to a psychologist or go to a priest and confess their sins and relieve themselves of all this guilt instead of projecting their own shortcomings on the rest of the nation and inciting violence and hatred. They are so mentally screwed up not even funny.

Last edited:
Sorry dude. The whiny babies are all on your side this time around.
Strong statement but whiny babies aren't a label meant for one particular side. There is a liberal couple in my neighborhood with a sign in their window implying we should vote to protect abortion and unwanted pregnancies with baby Trump symbols. Talk about "reeee" it's super cringe.

Of course people can and should strive to be better...if people took the time and energy spent burning, protesting, impeaching and turned it into something constructive, America, the environment, black lives, etc would all be better off.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT